Benefits Only Members Enjoy:
- Access to a private Facebook page where you can connect with other OCW members and discuss a variety of writing-related topics
- Members-only e-newsletter emailed at least 10 times a year
- Writing and marketing tips in the e-newsletter
- Prayer support
- Opportunity to highlight your publishing news in the e-newsletter and on our website
- Discounts for conferences and entry in the annual January 15–February 15 Cascade Writing Contest
- Complimentary online virtual workshops and discussion groups as scheduled
- OCW social media helps build your platform as you network and connect with other members
- The ability to sell your books (ones already listed on Amazon) via the OCW website.
How to Join or Renew:
Click the button below, you will be taken to the Membership Page to complete the process.Join or Renew Membership
New Members: These amounts will make you a member for one full year from your date of payment.
Renewing Members: These amounts will extend your membership for one full year from your membership’s current expiration date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Manager through our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I join or renew by mail?
Yes, to join or renew by mail, download and fill out the Member Application. After reading and agreeing to the OCW Statement of Faith, fill out the form and mail it, along with a check or money order payable to OCW for annual membership dues to:
PO Box 20214
Keizer OR 97307
May I gift a membership?
Yes. After you purchase or renew a membership for someone besides yourself, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information, including an email address, for that person. Please determine that the person agrees with our statement of faith.