Benefits Only Members Enjoy:
- Discounts for all conferences and the Cascade Contest
- Complimentary online virtual workshops as scheduled throughout the year
- Opportunity to have your publishing news in the e-newsletter and on our website
- Periodic book clubs during the year
- Members-only e-newsletter at least 10 times a year
- Writing and marketing tips in the e-newsletter
- Prayer support
- Instruction in the writing craft and the business of writing throughout the year
- Access to a private Facebook page where you can connect with other OCW members
- OCW social media helps build your platform as you network and connect with other members
How to Join or Renew:
Find your selection below and click the ADD TO CART button below it. You will be taken to the Checkout Page to complete the process.
Please note: there is a $2 transaction fee (that shows as “shipping”) when you join or renew online. Thank you!
Once you’ve joined or renewed online via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account – you can use your debit or credit card), we will receive a “virtual receipt” with your information. We will contact you if we need any more information. You will then begin to receive our members-only monthly e-newsletter at the email address you used to join.
New Members: These amounts will make you a member for one full year from your date of payment.
Renewing Members: These amounts will extend your membership for one full year from your membership’s current expiration date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Manager through our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I join or renew by mail?
Yes, to join or renew by mail, download and fill out the Membership Application. After reading and agreeing to the OCW Statement of Faith, fill out the form and mail it, along with a check or money order payable to OCW for annual membership dues to:
PO Box 20214
Keizer OR 97307
May I gift a membership?
Yes. After you purchase or renew a membership for someone besides yourself, please send an email to email@example.com with contact information, including an email address, for that person. Please determine that the person agrees with our statement of faith.