Advertising in the OCW Summer Conference Notebook
We are pleased to offer OCW members as well as the conference faculty the opportunity to place ads in the Summer Conference notebook. This beautiful glossy magazine is our conferees’ go-to resource guide during the conference, and ads for your writing-related business, book release, or writing-related events help support the OCW Summer Conference while reaching an audience of more than 200 conferees! Rates begin at $35 for a business card-sized ad—great exposure at great rates! And if you’d like to advertise your book (or books), we’re also offering special pages that feature your book cover, letting conferees know your book is available in our bookstore. (Bonus opportunity: Let your readers know you’re available to sign their purchased copies at our popular Wednesday afternoon autograph party!)
Ad space is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and ads must be submitted camera-ready by July 10, 2017. See below for ad rates and details.
How do I place an ad? There are two options to place your ad.
- Go to PayPal and send the appropriate amount (depending on the size of your ad) to email@example.com.
- Forward your confirmation email, along with your camera-ready copy*, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit an ad via surface mail, please contact email@example.com for instructions.
- For payment via surface mail, print another copy of the email confirmation and send a check for the amount due (payable to Oregon Christian Writers) to: OCW SC Ads, 1075 Willow Lake Road N., Keizer OR 97303. NOTE: All checks will be held until final copy is approved; electronic payments will be refunded if final copy is not approved. Questions? Email notebook editor Melody Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* jpg, tif, or pdf format with the resolution at least 300 dots per inch